Sonic Electronix

So even though I have my subs running at 2ohms, even just hooking the subs up to 2 of the 4 pos/neg its still dropping it to 1ohm or is it keeping it at 2ohms? Sorry if I am asking too many questions.

you have 2 4ohm SVC subs right? that would be 2 ohms on a mono amp. no matter which + or - terminals you decide to hook up, it will be 2ohms (assuming you paralleled them)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

orly?

its internally strapped to make wiring easier if you hook one sub up to each side it will run the amp at 1 ohm or conect both pos and both neg from subs and run it to one input will be the same

:orly3:

even if he has SVC that are 4 ohms and you can only get a 2 ohm final impedence hmmmmm

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

you have 2 4ohm SVC subs right? that would be 2 ohms on a mono amp. no matter which + or - terminals you decide to hook up, it will be 2ohms (assuming you paralleled them)

Yeah thats what I was making sure, Theres no way to drop it to 1ohm anyway. Thanks again everyone.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB