Sonic Electronix

I would honestly say just run 4awg to the back, tap into that for the HU as well as the amp. Pos+ & rem go to the power wire, neg- to the ground. Those are the only 3 things u need. Then get a 3ft rca cable for the amp that will be next to the HU. Simple as that.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

I would honestly say just run 4awg to the back, tap into that for the HU as well as the amp. Pos+ & rem go to the power wire, neg- to the ground. Those are the only 3 things u need. Then get a 3ft rca cable for the amp that will be next to the HU. Simple as that.

thats what i was gona do and if i cant sell my d3400 ima put it in the back for it im only running 500watts lol

thats what i was gona do and if i cant sell my d3400 ima put it in the back for it im only running 500watts lol

Yeah dude. Jus run the wires to your d3400 and connect the hu to that as well as the amp. Hell, like you said you're only running 500wrms, just throw that battery in the back and don't worry about running wire thru the car

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

So this is all i got do .

If i just use her stock batt.

Wire the 4g wire from the front to back for the Amp

then i can take the power wire for the headunit to the pos part of the amp and same for neg then just jump the pos wire to the rem wire spot and put the Rca's to the amp and blahhbamm im good to go correct?

Sounds right. Alot of people take like a 4 pin molex connector like the ones in a computer. And make like a plug. so the power, and neg are wiring into a female molex coming from the amp, and a lil set of rca's using female to female conectors at the end from the amp.

From the h/u power/rem wired together, and neg into a male molex and another set of rca's coming from the h/u.

when you wanna bump just plug the plugs together,when your done just unplug. just like plugging something into the wall at home :P

edit: you could even rip up the rca's have the first two pins in the molex for h/u power and ground and the last two pins for right and left channel and wire the grounds with the other ground and just have a simple lil four pin plug. i think that would work, but idk about the quality of the signal :P i think that would be good?

Edited by P4killer_

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s