Sonic Electronix

my car is death!!! need help

I can turn on my car its a seat leon 2004

last time like a week ago a fuse was blown so i change it.... from there everything was normal

til today... a guy told me that i have my backlights on

so i go and turned out and then my car is dead!!

i check the voltage it was about 12.05

so i take my sister´s car and charge the battery and the voltage was 13.00

so i try to turn it on... and nooop my car didnt want me jaja

so i dont know what´s going on with my car....

is it the battery?? ......HELP!!!

your going to have to be a bit more specific. When you turn the key what exactly happens? nothing? any noises? does it turn over but not start?

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

your going to have to be a bit more specific. When you turn the key what exactly happens? nothing? any noises? does it turn over but not start?

yes its like it has voltage but not enough its that sounds like iiggiggigggg i cant explain it with words jajajaj but it makes sound

So you put a different battery in your can and still wont start? Okay what sounds is it making is it just clicking or can you here the starter turning? If you can here the starter then check the spark plug wires and from there fine where your main fuse box is and check the fuel pump fuse.

if you turn the key and you keep hearing a clicking sound your not getting enough power to the starter which is causing the solenoid to rapidly go off and on. check all of your connections and make sure they are clean and tight, put a charger on the batt for several hours.

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

if you turn the key and you keep hearing a clicking sound your not getting enough power to the starter which is causing the solenoid to rapidly go off and on. check all of your connections and make sure they are clean and tight, put a charger on the batt for several hours.

i dont have a battery charger XD and i try to charge it with my sisters car like about 20 mins and the highest voltage was 13.00 and then i disconnect the cahrging cables and drops like 12.70.... all the fuses are ok... i alredy check it.... all connectios are ok the fuses box next to the battery its ooook

Archived