4 Iraggi alternators, Alpine Type-X and more

Everything is SOLD

I got these alternators less than a year ago, used them for about 3-4 months before I swapped out for different alternators.

They are satin black Iraggi 220's, I used them with an XS Power VCM and my voltage stayed around 14 with 10,000+ watts on music.

They are boxed and ready to ship. I opened one to take a pic but can't see opening them all individually since they're identical. I used them for about 3-4 months, I charge my batteries about once a week, so they're still pretty new and never abused. They have small nicks in the paint from testing and installation, but nothing serious.

2.jpg

3.jpg

I'd like to see 230+ shipping each, or 800 + shipping for all.

I also have a used quad alternator bracket. It has some scuffs and chips from installation but still comes with everything needed to install. The bracket is a bit off from the newer specs so it requires a little extra work for installation, but I used it for 3 months or so with no issues. It fits 99+ Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, and most full sized GM trucks.

I want $250+ shipping for it, or if purchased with the alternators $1000 + shipping for the whole quad setup.

1.jpg

Installed before painting with the 4 Iraggi alts:

Tahoe_Quad_11.jpg

This Alpine Type-X is one of my favorite sealed subs. I just don't have a use for it now, and it's been collecting dust too long. It's like new, I couldn't find any scuffs to picture, I'd say 9.5/10 cosmetic and works perfect. I used it for 1-2 months in my truck, and 3-4 months in my wifes car. It comes with original box and manual.

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

140+ on the TL sealed from my wifes trunk- it got pretty loud for 1000 watts in a trunk on an SQ sub.

web_58.jpg

web_53.jpg

I'd like $150+ shipping.

Last an American Pro 1000 rms amp. It does 500x2 @ 1 ohm, and 1000x1 @ 2 ohms. I used it on 2 Alpine Type-Rs for about a year, then decided to sell it. Once the buyer hooked it up it stopped working. I don't know what's wrong with it, but if the repair is around 100 dollars it is still a good buy and a nice match for the Type-X.

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

I'd like to see $50 + shipping.

Please just email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Idle voltage and is it internal regulated?

Idle voltage will depend on the vehicle as these are internally regulated and most newer vehicles have their voltage controlled by computer. The regulator set point is 14.9 if that helps, though 13.8-14.4 is normal. I used a XS Power VCM and kept things at 14.9-15v.

didnt u build the bracket urself? nice craftsmanship btw ;).

kinda off topic, but do u think theres enough room for a 5th alt on the 5.3l? (bottom right)

GL with sale.

Thank you, I designed the bracket and I've been designing a whole lot more. It's laser cnc cut, and uses all Gates parts so it's not some home-made job (not that you were implying that just in case anyone was wondering). There is physically room down there for 1 more alternator, but not enough belt length to make it happen.

I do have something on the way to add more alternators but I'm not allowed to discuss it here.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived