Sonic Electronix

lol OK now i get what your saying. oh and the amp was a gift i didn't buy it

i was just using the "bass boost" knob so i can turn the bass all the way down without having to mess with the EQ on my double din since its such a hassle.

is their a knob i can use to lower my bass without it messing with the bass boost? because thats what i basically want it for

well at least now i know how to blow my sub when im ready to recone it to change the impedance cool.gif

you cant recone to change the impedance on Fi woofers unless you get the universal option when you first buy the woofer.

also, http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_10092_Scosche+RLC.html problem solved

you cant recone to change the impedance on Fi woofers unless you get the universal option when you first buy the woofer.

also, http://www.sonicelec...cosche+RLC.html problem solved

well thats why i did my research and got the universal optiondirol.gif

and how reliable are those level control knobs?

i see it comes with a 1 year manufacture guarantee but i dont like hassling with all the problems trying to replace or fix the thing

to waste some time since i was bored all day

free air it.

im guessing...about 500 or 600 watts

i play 18 htz and have the bass knob 3/4 way up

i hear some noise that ive never heard before

You're probably damn close to wrecking your sub. I'm sensing recones in your future.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

well thats why i did my research and got the universal optiondirol.gif

and how reliable are those level control knobs?

i see it comes with a 1 year manufacture guarantee but i dont like hassling with all the problems trying to replace or fix the thing

They are pretty reliable. If you rip it apart multiple times like I did, you'll have some humming issues down the road, but as it stands, it's just a limiter to the preout signal.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

gain half way up and bass boost knob half way can mean that you are clipping the absolute shit out of the woofer and the noise you hear is clipping.

Its probably him bottoming the sub out at 18 hz on free air. Nothing to do with clipping.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D