Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Seats out running wires

8b69b1be.jpg

7bb6936c.jpg

Wires ran seats in

de77d370.jpg

Amps in

d6f377ab.jpg

9a686a6a.jpg

All of this wiring is temporary guys, I have to do another amp rack when I put my 6.4 in. So don't be too judgmental about the mess.

3d7304fe.jpg

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Posted

I'm trying to upload some videos to YouTube from my phone, no luck so far though. But the vids do it no justice! My amps are at about 1/4 power for break-in and this thing gets violent!!! I can't wait to get a good break-in and crank it up!!!

3d7304fe.jpg

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Posted

you having any voltage issues with that kind of power? or if you need a second alt or 3-4. bug troy or at least give him a look. http://tejcurrent.com/ some of the best alt brackets i have seen.

15" FI Q @ 1600 watts

box by DL Designz 2.8^3ft @ 32hz

saz-3000D @2 ohms

sax-100.2 @4 ohms

front stage - polk momo's

1/0 pos and neg runs to the back.

a crap ton of sound deading from secondskin.

143DB sealed on the windshield.

build log

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 490 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...