Sonic Electronix

As I stated twice, no. It will get like 500rms

Edit: don't waste your money on that shitty kit. Post up your budget for what you want to spend and we'll give you a lot of better options

ok could you please give me better options for a budget of 500$ (if you can from audio savings)

2 audioque sdc2.5's and an audioque 1200d.

http://www.audioque.com/aq/?page_id=72

edit: ohh you're greek. kai ego ime ellinas. thats probably why you want to buy from audiosavings.

loipon mastora...xairomai pou exoume enan patrioti sto forum alla exw ena provlima..edw stin ellada den kseroun tpt apo ixosistimata kai opoios kserei exei tis times tou ston theo. opote i kaliteri mou lisi einai na agorasw apo to audiosavings giati tha anevei i kopela mou new york giati exei ikogenia ekei kai tha m ferei oti paragilw...opote an tha mporouses na me voithiseis na vrw kati apo to audiosavings tha eisai poli magas....euxaristo polu!

a ti einai afto to site poum esteiles....den exw katalavei xristo....

loipon mastora...xairomai pou exoume enan patrioti sto forum alla exw ena provlima..edw stin ellada den kseroun tpt apo ixosistimata kai opoios kserei exei tis times tou ston theo. opote i kaliteri mou lisi einai na agorasw apo to audiosavings giati tha anevei i kopela mou new york giati exei ikogenia ekei kai tha m ferei oti paragilw...opote an tha mporouses na me voithiseis na vrw kati apo to audiosavings tha eisai poli magas....euxaristo polu!

a ti einai afto to site poum esteiles....den exw katalavei xristo....

im a little rusty but i understood alot of what you said. ill help you out absolutely.

thio alpine type r's

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/12-Inch-Car-Subwoofer/ALPINE-SWR-1243D-12-1800-WATT-TYPE-R-CAR-SUBWOOFER-SUB/SWR1243D.aspx

kai mia hifonics brutus brz1200.1

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Mono-Car-Amplifier/HIFONICS-BRUTUS-BRZ1200.1D-1200w-MONO-AMPLIFIERAMP-KIT/BRZ1200.1D---XK4B1.aspx

this should be a good setup for you. total is $589, a little more than you wanted to spend but theres nothing else really "good" on that site in your price range.

im a little rusty but i understood alot of what you said. ill help you out absolutely.

thio alpine type r's

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/12-Inch-Car-Subwoofer/ALPINE-SWR-1243D-12-1800-WATT-TYPE-R-CAR-SUBWOOFER-SUB/SWR1243D.aspx

kai mia hifonics brutus brz1200.1

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Mono-Car-Amplifier/HIFONICS-BRUTUS-BRZ1200.1D-1200w-MONO-AMPLIFIERAMP-KIT/BRZ1200.1D---XK4B1.aspx

this should be a good setup for you. total is $589, a little more than you wanted to spend but theres nothing else really "good" on that site in your price range.

thanx alot...but i dont know nearly anything about the rms ratings and the ohms you need to connect your amp too...so the sub has 2 dual 4ohm coils. what does that mean? now for the amp. what would be the best way to hook up the amp to the sub without damaging the sub or the amp to get maximum power from the amp to the sub. i ask you all this cause im really a bass junky and i dont think a 12" will satisfy my needs..

P.S. the stuff that you gave me in the links add up to 418$ not 589...

Edited by mako22

i dont think you understand. afaik, CEA's rules are from 2006, hence CEA-2006 etc. ask other guys on here about the ratings thing. like boon for example.

edit: dont get me wrong, alpine and kicker etc's cea ratings are pretty legit. but when you see some brand youve never seen before that has CEA ratings and its like 8" wide and says it outputs 3000rms, its bullshit. like i said, companies can BUY the logo.

no its not good. the amp is rated for 1500rms but the fusing (60 amps worth) shows you that the amp to output AT MOST 600rms. if it could output 1500rms, it would have at least 150 amps worth of fusing.

Unless its a Soundigital amp, but even then it still makes its power at 12volts, I think all amps should make there power at 12 volts, then everyone wouldnt need to have mega battery banks and multiple alts to keep there voltage above 14...you would just have to work to keep you voltage above 12 to get the rated rms out of your amp.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

thanx alot...but i dont know nearly anything about the rms ratings and the ohms you need to connect your amp too...so the sub has 2 dual 4ohm coils. what does that mean? now for the amp. what would be the best way to hook up the amp to the sub without damaging the sub or the amp to get maximum power from the amp to the sub. i ask you all this cause im really a bass junky and i dont think a 12" will satisfy my needs..

P.S. the stuff that you gave me in the links add up to 418$ not 589...

2 type r's not 1. thats probably how you got 418.

dual 4 means that the woofer has two 4 ohm voice coils. it has two voice coils because it gives the person more choices on how to wire them to different ohm loads.

if you wire those 2 type r's like this to the amp,

2_4ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

then you have the ability to get all the power out of the amp. theres pictures (like this one) to help tune your gains. you would want 1200w and 1 ohm in that picture, so about 35 volts AC.

you can find the 50hz test tone that the picture talks about here. http://www.realmofexcursion.com/downloads.htm the 0db sine wave will be fine (right click then save as)

rmschartpm5.jpg

Edited by Kranny

2 type r's not 1. thats probably how you got 418.

dual 4 means that the woofer has two 4 ohm voice coils. it has two voice coils because it gives the person more choices on how to wire them to different ohm loads.

if you wire those 2 type r's like this to the amp,

2_4ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

then you have the ability to get all the power out of the amp. theres pictures (like this one) to help tune your gains. you would want 1200w and 1 ohm in that picture, so about 35 volts AC.

you can find the 50hz test tone that the picture talks about here. http://www.realmofexcursion.com/downloads.htm the 0db sine wave will be fine (right click then save as)

rmschartpm5.jpg

thanx aloth my friend you have helped me a ton...i think im gonna deffinatly get the amp and 1 sub...and later on im gonna get another sub cause i cant afford 2 right now..so i will not have a problem hooking the amp up at 1 ohm to the 2 subs? and if i do will i ned a second battery for my car..?