Sonic Electronix

so i was thinking of a way to get 4 12s ported in my car

so i was gonna fiberglass the spare tire well in my car and then make a mini clam shell wall in my trunk facing forward sealed off

i figure facing forward sealed would be the loudest... my back seats fold down and im just gonna cut the whole rear deck and have only enough room for 2 6.5s there so its basically gonna be like a hatch kinda.....

do you think this is the way im gonna get the loudest

if not then let me know all opinions welcome!

subs will be SD AQ 12s

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Yea that can be done without glassing the spare tire well. It would basically be a 4th order. 2 subs on each side facing each other with a slight angle towards the cabin.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

sounds like a blow through in a trunk. kinda cool.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yea but unless i build the box without the spare tire well, i can only make my box 16 inches high(with 3/4 mdf) but with the spare tire well it can be 33 with wood lol my trunk has like a false floor lol first time i opened it i was like wow thats huge! but i could always but build a box into it instead of fiberglassing it but i will have to use it ot get ported

but i understand what your saying about the box... i thought about that too with the port in the middle maybe or the bottom

what do you think would be better?

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Archived