My computer build (BUILT PICS UP!)

the triple core is only a dollar or two more than the dual your lookin at

Hmmmm will have to look... Like i said i dont do much and dual core's have ALWAYS pleased me...

B)

i understand that but a lot of programs that are coming out and a lot that are out will take advantage of the 4 cores. its more of a future proof thing rather than spending more money to upgrade again. myself i would take out the lights and card reader and add that money to the cpu part of it since i wouldnt ever use the card reader but if its in your build then you plan on using it.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

i understand that but a lot of programs that are coming out and a lot that are out will take advantage of the 4 cores. its more of a future proof thing rather than spending more money to upgrade again. myself i would take out the lights and card reader and add that money to the cpu part of it since i wouldnt ever use the card reader but if its in your build then you plan on using it.

Yea the card reader is in because we have a couple different cameras and my card reader on my printer dont cut it... Ill look into it tho.

anyways needless to say i cant wait!

It should be fun building and the fact that i was in control of EVERYTHING every step of the way is nice.

This computer will be BETTER then the computer that my buddy spent 1k on. That was JUST the tower

a sick everyday computer doesnt include a dual core. its 2010 now and dual cores are outdated step up to a quad and you will be much happier longer than you will be with that dual core.

for the money range a higher ghz dual core will outperform a lower ghz quad core... to keep in the budget, a 3.2ghz dual will outperform a 2.4 quad all day long... but, the cpu is a easy upgrade later on down the road...

Also going to pick up one of these

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16839121008

Because as of right now the router is downstairs... So i can get on the net as soon as i get this thing built :D

Either way for the processor you will be happy! Quads are nice, but dual cores get the job done for what they are.

Yea that and i will be seeing a HUGE step up in performance from what i am coming from. My laptop had 1gb ram, 2.4GHz processor and 160GB HDD

My mom laptop (what i am using now) Has 2GB ram, 2.8GHz processor and a 250GB HDD

So needless to say it will be nice.

Plus goin from a 15.6 inch monitor to a 23" will be a HUGE plus. Literally lol

Okay you guys the first two open boox mobo's sold out.

So this is the new mobo

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157167

Also new wireless card...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833704045

Hopefully if all goes smooth i will be purchasing all my parts tomorrow

Archived