Which 1 Is Best?

the front mount usb is what kept me from picking up a avh3200bt. it had the bluetooth built in but did not have rear usb.

thats what i dont like about my pioneer is front usb. anyother options that r as good?

sorry for thread jack

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

the front mount usb is what kept me from picking up a avh3200bt. it had the bluetooth built in but did not have rear usb.

Ya that shit doesnt look good, i hope they take that away on there next edition decks, Pioneers new decks are starting to come out already.

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

I've used Kenwoods and Alpines and i personally like Kenwood better has rea and sub outputs and i think it looks cleaner, i wouldnt suggest that model thou...

Well i dont need a CD player or bluetooth so this is the best for me

MLA module 15+volts

Team Bass Hz

if you actually compare the features of all the units, the Alpine is the best, not only does it offer unlimited expansion, but has the other modern features that the others do not... Pandora!

I can get into build quality all day long, but hands down the Alpine. And paleeze don't let the people saying the 4v out of the pioneer or kenwood are actually a positive, because if you believe that, they never looked at the output through an oscope, sure it is great to have a higher voltage signal for noise rejection, but if you have your amp properly set, I am sure you will see the gain knob usually starts around .5 then on up...

And if you ever used a Kenwood with sub menu upon sub menu upon sub menu... you'll toss it out the window. The Pioneer, I have no issues with, just that the Alpine is a better unit

and this is a professional opinion based on hands on experience, not to mention many many many years of using the above mentioned manufacturers products

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

if you actually compare the features of all the units, the Alpine is the best, not only does it offer unlimited expansion, but has the other modern features that the others do not... Pandora!

I can get into build quality all day long, but hands down the Alpine. And paleeze don't let the people saying the 4v out of the pioneer or kenwood are actually a positive, because if you believe that, they never looked at the output through an oscope, sure it is great to have a higher voltage signal for noise rejection, but if you have your amp properly set, I am sure you will see the gain knob usually starts around .5 then on up...

And if you ever used a Kenwood with sub menu upon sub menu upon sub menu... you'll toss it out the window. The Pioneer, I have no issues with, just that the Alpine is a better unit

and this is a professional opinion based on hands on experience, not to mention many many many years of using the above mentioned manufacturers products

Thanks for the great info, im not interested in the Pandora feature but i also thought the Alpine looked the best & is the Kenwood that retarded to get into the sub features

MLA module 15+volts

Team Bass Hz

Funny Ryan...

Kenwood isn't the greatest anymore, maybe I got older and lazier, but when you have to go through 3 sub menus to adjust something, I just want to stab it with a screw driver :)

As for Pandora, I said the same thing one time, then started liking it a lot. With Alpine, everything is backwards compatible, so you will never left hanging

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Funny Ryan...

Kenwood isn't the greatest anymore, maybe I got older and lazier, but when you have to go through 3 sub menus to adjust something, I just want to stab it with a screw driver :)

As for Pandora, I said the same thing one time, then started liking it a lot. With Alpine, everything is backwards compatible, so you will never left hanging

Thanks for the good info

MLA module 15+volts

Team Bass Hz

what kept me from alpine was the lack of a decent single din with built in bluetooth...and i honestly didnt like the bluetooth on my 9886 with bt module

who knows though someday i may buy a 117 just for the biolite display i like

what kept me from alpine was the lack of a decent single din with built in bluetooth...and i honestly didnt like the bluetooth on my 9886 with bt module

who knows though someday i may buy a 117 just for the biolite display i like

I dont need the bluetooth, i see you have a Kenwood how is the sub features for you simple or pain in the ass?

MLA module 15+volts

Team Bass Hz