Classic VW Beetle 6 x13 JL's Walled

Damn you guys are good!!! this build is epic for sure

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

epic build right here

Thank you!

im in love. i have a 69 with 50k original miles in my garage. def wouldnt have ever thought of doing this to it lol. awesome work

If I had a 69 with that mileage I would'nt be doing this to it! I would love a super clean original split rear window version! Thanks you!

Wouldn't have believed you could fit all that in a little Beetle, bad ass man :good:

It took a bit of planning but we were so pleased at just how much we have crammed in, and how much we could still install if we decide to. Thanks sir!

Its taking shape and looking good.

Its further on than I posting but im just about finding time to post pics.. Much more to come!!

Damn you guys are good!!! this build is epic for sure

Thank you very much chap!

I've always wanted to see a build in an older beetle like this. And you guys are doing an awesome job (to me it looks super sick). Since the hood is actually the cargo area in these beetles would it be possible to put subs and stuff up front also?

Thank man, and yes it would definately be possible to place subs in the front area... In fact you have given me a great idea as I was trying to do a vehicle that would do LOUD-ish and SQ all in one package.. If I can free up a little space and we dont do the extra amps I could place a flat sub in the front and vent it through to the cabin for some great up front bass!! Nice one!!

I must say, you guys are sooo positive about the work, its really great and gives us such a boost! These builds can take up so much time (This oine definately has as its all in our sprare time!) but when the comments are as great as these it's so worth it!! Just wish we could get it over to the states so you can have a real look round!

Thanks again guys!! :thanx::friends:

Depending on how much space you have in the front could you put a few shallow mount jl in the front ( think they are called w5 for jl but I haven't looked at jl for a while so idk)

Ah I think you mean the TW5, its a sub I have used a lot here in the UK with great results. Its pretty shallow but its also a 13 inch sub so we do not have the space up front for it.. Well I don't think we do... Hmm might have to get the tape measure out just to be sure!

Archived