Classic VW Beetle 6 x13 JL's Walled

Fuck. Your skill set is fantastic man.

Incredible work.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

As promised a few more for today... Hope you guys are liking the way it all looks!

018.JPG

020.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

The insert panels refitted, these will be trimmed in black vinyl to match the rest of the interior, there will also be some perspex and lighting!!

079.JPG

B)

did you do your headliner? if so how? my buddys got a 73 beetle and theres no solid headliner and we wanna redo it. if you could help out itd be appreciated, and as always. sicc stuff you done here.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

did you do your headliner? if so how? my buddys got a 73 beetle and theres no solid headliner and we wanna redo it. if you could help out itd be appreciated, and as always. sicc stuff you done here.

The way I made the headlining was to use 4 inch wide 6mm MDF strips which were slightly wider in length than the width of the beetle roof, I then flex them into position bowing downwards and then pushed them upwards so they follow the curve of the roof, once I had 4 strips in place I kerf-ed cut a sheet of MDF horizontally and diagonally which was in the shape of the roof, and then screwed it to the previously fitted MDF strips. It's still not finished but once I am happy with the roof I plan to expanding foam between the gaps to make it solid.

Bit long winded but I hope it makes sense!

so u kerfed mdf strip to shape and then kerfed a piece horizontally and straight up and down so when you put it up if would fold to the shape? i dont know how well ill be able to do it but ill give it a go. what thickness? 3/4, 1/2?

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

thank you. i hope i can get this beetle as nice as yours.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

Archived