Classic VW Beetle 6 x13 JL's Walled

All the equipments in and doing a really good job!

I built the vehicle for a UK JL Audio Signature dealer (Oxford Car Audio) and they wanted to use JL.

Its a streetbasser not a numbers vehicle so they did'nt want to use kit that was too expensive or too power hungry as its only a little car... with an even smaller engine!! ;)

Built for a dealer = answer to any question I would have... :shrug:

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

Is it that hard to just say "Nice job man,cant wait to see the results"?Nitpicking someones equipment is rather lame,especially when you live in a glass house,so to speak,Kicker boy. <_<

Thank you chap! Everybody has different requirements and tastes, the equipment was choosen as its a well backed and respected brand here in the UK, and to be honest the shop wanted to push it.. It does the job required of it and we have a lot of fun doing demos! :)

Poor poor bug ..... lol. Looking good so far

Thank you! Its getting a bit of a beating but because of the shape of the car and the way we have built it its holding up really well!

my first car was a '73 beetle. i walled it with 6 12 inch rockford hx2's. i think that was in....... '96??????????????

I used to run rockford gear myself but they have been through so many distributors in the UK that it put me of buying.. Aswell as many other shops.

MORE PIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming up! ;)

More pictures please. I wish I had the money/time to do a wall.

Good work.

Its been alot of spare time and weekends but it was soo worth it!!

Archived