See if he'll trade for a week or so, that way you can make sure it doesn't need a lot of work. But I'd do the trade myself. Always good to have a new toy lol

i asked about that, his parents dont want him to do that because of insurance reasons. but i did drive it for an hour the other night, rapped the shit out of it too, seems solid honestly. only flaw is the front end damage. but body work is no big deal..just work

Chris- well i dunno if he would help me or not, but he is not a car guy so i dont know what he could do. honda stuff is really popular in my area so parts are no big deal, already have a hood for $50 lol...

Edited by superdave07

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

i asked about that, his parents dont want him to do that because of insurance reasons. but i did drive it for an hour the other night, rapped the shit out of it too, seems solid honestly. only flaw is the front end damage. but body work is no big deal..just work

Chris- well i dunno if he would help me or not, but he is not a car guy so i dont know what he could do. honda stuff is really popular in my area so parts are no big deal, already have a hood for $50 lol...

I understand that your a body man, but look at the front end damage with the bumper off if you can. Chances are the uni body up there may be messed up and if that is the case DO NOT do the trade. If everything structural looks sound then do it up!

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Yeah i know sorry lol my reading skills were lacking but i would do that trade.

its ok i cant spell tonight lol. i like the teg alot. just trading a almost perfect car for a project type car is the deal. but being 3 years newer and 60k less on it almost make it worth it. Blue book on em is close.

Accord - $2200

Integra- $2600

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

I understand that your a body man, but look at the front end damage with the bumper off if you can. Chances are the uni body up there may be messed up and if that is the case DO NOT do the trade. If everything structural looks sound then do it up!

did car fax, never been reported in a wreck, clean title, core support is not touched just looks like the bumper cover got bumped.

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

did car fax, never been reported in a wreck, clean title, core support is not touched just looks like the bumper cover got bumped.

Then do the trade. Would you rather hear it was damaged and fixed by someone else? Or damaged by your buddy and fixed 110% RIGHT by you.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Yeah integra's are alot more fun then accords and if you got time a project wouldnt be bad and there not to hard to work on and a nice teg is worth alot more unless you have a h22 swapped accord.

Edited by ingramcaraudio

yeah id rather know the body is straight, plus good excuse to paint it how i want.

The accord is the f22 =( The integra would be a lot more fun to play with. I have a ton of projects so wont be any different. Thanks guys im going to look at it again..........post up pics tonight if i get it

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com