Sonic Electronix

I got some real dumb questions real quick

So tomarrow is officially tear down day. My car is gonna be scrapped so out comes the audio.

So just for one last lil project I was thinkin I wanna clamp my amp :P idk i think its kinda fun but anyway i was thinking once everything is out just have the battery bank and hook the amp up to it. then take the h/u and run the pos and neg also to the bank. plug the rca's and run the remote to the amp. and hook up the subs like normal.

my question is really the battery bank by itself wont be able to keep the voltage up just sitting there. so could i hook up my 12v battery charger to the bank while its playing. sorta like an alt? It has like 1a, 10, and 40a settings and then like 200a engine start. obviously the amp will have a fuse between itself and the bats.

also for some reason ive got it in my head that ill have loading issues just burping into open air...

anyway im tired, and id like to get this dumb stuff out of the way.

Thx, P4

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

just quit thinkin dumb and pull the shit out and save it for your next ride so you dont hurt any of your stuff

dang... fine lol

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

lol not tryin to be rude just dont wanna see ya fry your stuff. you will be happier putting the stuff in your new ride then buying all new cuz you fried your stuff

and you said real dumb questions so i answered them for ya lol.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Yea no, i gotcha , i know it wasnt meant like that. and in my heart of hearts i knew it was a dumb thing, hence the title, just kinda sad about the whole thing... when you got the itch for somethin, you will find any kinda way to do it ie:. bass :(

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

ya i understand that. thats y i got a big ass powered 10 under my computer desk so i have bass when im at home lol. i have no bass in my ride right now and i got a fi btl 15 in my basement and a brand new ap1500 waitin to go back in my ride but ive been sick and shit. i hate not havin bass

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Archived