Homemade Aeros

Not to shit on you but for all that you might as well leave the edge "flat" and you design boxes and thats the best drawing you can come up with lol. It works but jeez lol. Also that wouldnt be the cleanest look(foam under the flare) for alot of people. But hey. Ill shutup and wait for pics of the complete box

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Not to shit on you but for all that you might as well leave the edge "flat" and you design boxes and thats the best drawing you can come up with lol. It works but jeez lol. Also that wouldnt be the cleanest look(foam under the flare) for alot of people. But hey. Ill shutup and wait for pics of the complete box

ya i couldnt get it as flared out as i wanted i need to use a torch just something i was toying with, i found the PVC anyway lol. and when i do the designs i use a $1500 program called Autodesk Inventor, that was just a quick paint to illustrate. The foam would be hidden by wooden trim ring. These are for my buddy who had 3 Crunch GP 12's. wants to do a 'c-pillar wall' in his 99 cougar. and ive still got over 4 feet of pipe left to mess with so its all good.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

ya i couldnt get it as flared out as i wanted i need to use a torch just something i was toying with, i found the PVC anyway lol. and when i do the designs i use a $1500 program called Autodesk Inventor, that was just a quick paint to illustrate. The foam would be hidden by wooden trim ring. These are for my buddy who had 3 Crunch GP 12's. wants to do a 'c-pillar wall' in his 99 cougar. and ive still got over 4 feet of pipe left to mess with so its all good.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

ya not a perfect method. gonna make some trim rings to 'sandwhic' the edge down. and i have to cut 6" out of the middle for proper length anyway.

Thats the initial idea, but since both sides are flared your gonna need to cut them and reconnect them.

Read much lol? jp ya i planned on it anyway.