Sundown Audio

Audiopipe amp? total shit or good?

Mattintc10

i dont have a dealer around me so i emailed audiopipe and they gave me an email to a dealer in fl, he sales them for 350 shipped plus like i said hes a dealer so you dont have to deal with the bullshit if anything happens. ill post his website later when i get home

he ran his 1500 at .7 and was like that for awhile then sold it to switch up setups. when he sold the amp it was working fine. whoever your talking to is a hater you will see them a lot. ap amps put out rated but its not as clean as an amp like sundown etc. my amp pushes my btl just fine but of course my btl can take more. get it try it if you dont like it sell it

oh trust me i dont like it will sell it but if it makes the car shake and pushes the sub just right i dont care i will be happy

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

he says manf warranty but its not. i thought it was gonna be a bad thing. i had an issue with my amp either because of my wiring or cuz of low voltage plus i had the old model 1500. he told me that manf covers it so i called them and they said no so i was like o no im not gettin a new amp. so i contacted vminovations again and he gave me a rma number and sent him my amp and he sent me the newer 16 volt version. hes a good guy and made things right with me without much hassle. i think the old 1500's may have had an issue but idk for sure. i have a 1500 in my wifes car to and its doing fine also.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

he says manf warranty but its not. i thought it was gonna be a bad thing. i had an issue with my amp either because of my wiring or cuz of low voltage plus i had the old model 1500. he told me that manf covers it so i called them and they said no so i was like o no im not gettin a new amp. so i contacted vminovations again and he gave me a rma number and sent him my amp and he sent me the newer 16 volt version. hes a good guy and made things right with me without much hassle. i think the old 1500's may have had an issue but idk for sure. i have a 1500 in my wifes car to and its doing fine also.

I got mine from vminovations, they had the best price and shipped quick.

Archived