Sonic Electronix

Hey, I just noticed today that something other then my trunk rattles. Its only on the gas cap side. We took the car battery out and insulated, it but did nothing. :( I looked under gas tank to see a bunch of wires and the gas hose but nothing is rattling. This is a very annoying rattle and i'm wondering if I can spray some type of foam up in there to stop the rattle. Any Ideas. Sorry no pics i can barely see it.

Thanks in advance

mJzD9.png

you wouldnt happen to have any videos or pictures to give further detail on where the rattling is comming from? From my recent video, i found out my chevy emblem on the tailgate rattles like none other along with the back doors...

Give me a minute and ill draw picture. tomorrow I will take one, its to late now

mJzD9.png

If you have a spare tire well in the bottom of your trunk something in there may be rattling. Like that "false floor" or some shit, where you can pull the floor up and the tire and carjack will be under there. may wanna look under there.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

lol, prolly sounds nothing like my busted rear shock mount...when i hit a bump its metal to metal and its pretty loud...chevy cross members are WEAK,,,

maybe not as bad but sounds pretty shitty and gets annoying, just another problem im having no including the air flow, the windows dont roll down, engine lights, all this other stuff :/

mJzD9.png