Second Skin Audio

Fi Q15 build

canderton01

Whats up guys, I'm kinda a noob here but I've been lurking around these forums for awhile trying to learn as much as I can before I start this project. I'm mainly here right now to talk about the box. I'm planning on building one myself and the specs are going to be 3.8cu ft tuned to 31Hz. I used a box calculator from a site called KlausAudio.com and I was going to see what you guys thought, because I've heard these online calculators can be off sometimes.Here is a list of the dimensions of the panels needed. The sub will obviously be a Fi Q15(Dual 2 ohm) and I'm planning on running it on a AQ1200D amp. And my car is a 2002 Camry.

Just wanted to get some input from guys that know a lot more about this stuff than me.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Is that 3.8 after displacement? It would be best if it was.

I think so. The calculator that I used had me enter the displacement and mounting depth. I probably need to do the math and double check it. But would 3.8cu ft @ 31 hz be about right for this sub? I'm not tryin to build a ground pounder I just want it to hit low but still play relatively loud.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Archived