Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

BUMP?!

nobody likes world records now-a-days??? :pardon:

Hey your not too far from me if your attending these shows I will be around soon I wrecked my crx so I couldnt compete in sb1 as planned but I bought another so back in business.

steven.jpg
Posted

Hey your not too far from me if your attending these shows I will be around soon I wrecked my crx so I couldnt compete in sb1 as planned but I bought another so back in business.

hey steven, i forgot u lived in albuquerque...

hit me up if u would like to have a show in your town.

my friend is about to be a db drag judge & we need to find some places to host some shows =].

ill pm u if andrew has another show in farmington this year :drinks: .

dont u have some DCs??? =]

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5272 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...