Sundown Audio

Almani

95pimpalass

Hey Everybody I have an ALMANI amp the ca2600d, which I've had for about a little over a year now powering 2 12'' tsw305c svc 4 ohm at a 2 ohm final load at 750rms they sounded clean and hard but ended up blowing one sub after a year of hard daily pounding :) , anyways

I was wondering if these are some pretty good amps or not?

Also what subs would yall recommend for thiis amp? Im looking for 2 12'' or maybe 1 15''

i have the pa1100.2 just sitting around i think they are overrated...its supposed to put out 880 bridged but only 2 20 fuses...im going to put it on a dmm and see what its true watts is

EDIT: i might sell it if you want it

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

I dont think that i would buy almani again but this ca2600d im happy with so far. I just want to know what kind of subs this amp can give power to cause i dont want to get too much of powerful subs for this amp

i dont know...i had that amp bridged on a infinity reference sub which its rms is 300 and it took that amp all day.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Well I contacted ALMANI and they told me that the amp is 1 ohm stable but it is supposevly only for competition to play it for 5 min at 1 ohm but for daily to only go as low as 2 ohm which is a ''consumer rating'' of 750 rms. now that sucks that I cant get the most out of this amp. :angry:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived