Sundown Audio

Need Amp For Audioque2.5 12"

bassboobs

Would someone help advise me twords a good amp that would put out 500 rms at 4 ohms or two, and that can work off of a stock batt and alt. If anyone helps ausome if you dont then........................shit,

but any help is ausome/

Car: Buick LeSabre

Subwoofer: Wtb:15 cheap sub get at me.

Amplifier: Bxi2006d

H/U: Pioneer 4800

Wiring: 1/0 blue kicker

Batt: nsb100ft

RF Power 1000bd, 500 RMS @ 4 ohms or 1000 RMS at 2 ohms

ya i love rockford too but the beast guy offerd me a mtx 1800. and it does 500 rms at 4 ohms, for 420 so that good i dont kno wich way too fall

ya i realy wanna buy a t1000 but i only got like 200 and i also need a cd mp3 player and an amp kit and im just going to buy a sealed box for two 12's also so i need money ...

ya i realy wanna buy a t1000 but i only got like 200 and i also need a cd mp3 player and an amp kit and im just going to buy a sealed box for two 12's also so i need money ...

Good luck to you with whatever you do. I really want to relay some advice. Do with it what you will. My advice is this, save for what you want. Do not settle. Yes settling for something lesser can give you instant gratification, but after that you are left with something you didn't want, you still want what you wanted to begin with, and you have even less money in your pocket. I have done it a lot. I am only now realizing this myself.

Also, do you have one or two Audioque 12's? I thought you said one originally. Please post the power handling specs and voice coil configurations.

BJJ20logo20resize.png