Sonic Electronix

if i do something like this, hopefully i wont have to completly cut out the back, finding parts to this car is a bitch. haha

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

If your seat would go down I would say port and subs firing forward sealed off from the trunk. Since you can't I would do subs firing to the rear. With aeros going vertically through rear deck. Or if you have a fold down armrest in the backseat do a 4th order with the port firing through that hole if you have enough room.Like a blow-through in a truck.

Edited by KAPONE.SS

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

What size are the subs? because I can't fit anything more than 12's in my hole behind the seats... And another thing: making the port inside the box would save some space no? of course u'd have to router the edges and glass it to make it the smoothest but that was my plan because my back deck is right under the rear seats so the only way to get the subs forward would be to port the box inside...

Anyway another thought is making a t-line and having it end up popping out the rear deck, that would be interesting...

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

What size are the subs? because I can't fit anything more than 12's in my hole behind the seats... And another thing: making the port inside the box would save some space no? of course u'd have to router the edges and glass it to make it the smoothest but that was my plan because my back deck is right under the rear seats so the only way to get the subs forward would be to port the box inside...

Anyway another thought is making a t-line and having it end up popping out the rear deck, that would be interesting...

12's

and will running it through the rear deck make a big difference, rather than haviung a port in the trunk?

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400