dsmbasshead Posted October 4, 2010 Report Posted October 4, 2010 Box is 32(w)"x15(d)"14(h)" made out of 3/4" MDF. Its 2.98 cubes tuned to 34-36hz with 2 3"x10" Flared ports. It is rear-firing(towards the license plate) and will, as of now, be carpetted(open to suggestions.) Heres pics Mapping the ports out Making the first cut Ports in and sub cut-outs drawn. Ports trimmed and test fit(taped for test fit, will be glued later) 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS N/A 420A MTX DD 3515 Build Coming Soon! 1 Corinthians 10:31 whatthefitment.com My Cardomain
dsmbasshead Posted October 4, 2010 Author Report Posted October 4, 2010 Comments and suggestions welcome 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS N/A 420A MTX DD 3515 Build Coming Soon! 1 Corinthians 10:31 whatthefitment.com My Cardomain
dsmbasshead Posted October 7, 2010 Author Report Posted October 7, 2010 nobody??? 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS N/A 420A MTX DD 3515 Build Coming Soon! 1 Corinthians 10:31 whatthefitment.com My Cardomain
BASSBOXMAN Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 Looking good so far. Not sure I would put the subs on the port side though (It'll work though). Forward firing and sealed off tightly from the trunk would show some impressive results compared to rear firing.
dsmbasshead Posted October 8, 2010 Author Report Posted October 8, 2010 Looking good so far. Not sure I would put the subs on the port side though (It'll work though). Forward firing and sealed off tightly from the trunk would show some impressive results compared to rear firing. thanks for the tip man! Ill take that into consideration! 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS N/A 420A MTX DD 3515 Build Coming Soon! 1 Corinthians 10:31 whatthefitment.com My Cardomain
dsmbasshead Posted October 8, 2010 Author Report Posted October 8, 2010 Got a little more work done Front piece cracked when I was doing the sides so I had to re-do it. Sub Cut-Outs Drawn My stopping point for the day What do you think so far? 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS N/A 420A MTX DD 3515 Build Coming Soon! 1 Corinthians 10:31 whatthefitment.com My Cardomain
dsmbasshead Posted October 15, 2010 Author Report Posted October 15, 2010 Nobody? Seriously? 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS N/A 420A MTX DD 3515 Build Coming Soon! 1 Corinthians 10:31 whatthefitment.com My Cardomain
moetpoppin Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 whats going in this box? TY Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G. Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3........... Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right? yep..... Two Pyle 15"s Build log
Carroot1 Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 how much port area per foot? looks clean
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.