alt problems

wanted tu now what u guys think i have a mechman rhino series alt.that at idel does not go over 12.v . the only way i see 14 v is at 3k 4k rpm . and the batts are cheked and doble cheket.im sure the alt is bad but what part in the alt broke???

02g power wire

sundown saz 3500

digital desing 95F

selenium

mechman alt. 250 amp

Belt Slippage could be one problem, also do you have the big 3 done (hopefully in 1/0) if so check all your connections, might have to find a more solid grounding point.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

the belt can slip without making noise. look for black powder on the alt next to the pulley.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived