Hey STUPID, I mean Sub2weeker

oh didnt i say i was good u banned my fake IP! haha lol what pussys

haha so funy for got to laugh maybe u are and lol ban me go ahead i got ways to get around your little BAN lol wow...

and no not aggressive just letting u know whats stealing first of all its not copyrighted its been taken off http://www.myemoticons.com/ that website even the ones we took off from other places lol so just really get a life... cuz stopping SPLeague wont do u any good......

SPLeague will take over just watch....

[/qoute]

SPLeague aint takin shit over stupider then sub2weeker, and maybe your dumb fuckin ass should learn how to comprehend what you read, man your a smart one, its easy to get around suspending an membership, i didn't ip ban u but I can, come back again, and I may have to show you what a real admin can do ;)

nobody gives a flying fuck about the actual emoticon you fuckin baboon, we are talking about the bandwidth, you know what that is right?

Dont these kids goto school anymore wtf?

Haha it DOES remind me of bassheads ban thread.. We gained 2 more people btw :P

33 User(s) are reading this topic

24 members, 8 guests, 1 anonymous users

Alex K,dyeagain15,djtomek901,Team_DC-Derrick,jeyrapboy,pheint_1,jl_audio,MADVIBES,Reallunacy,dugee81,matt402,BC7710,kogwanted,TeamHT,Nova,fr34kout,ribeiro953,Da Wreck,kbsmoker,Big Lo,shkibbybop,David78,sactownstang,TritonBoulder47

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

uhh those are off that website i said lol guys get a life... thats all i can say..... even u guys can ban me but theres ways around having access to this site and many others thats why SPleague chose me for being there designer/hacker haha ;)and ADMIN!

So you're Patrick?

Edit: If you aren't then you didn't design it. BTW, it doesn't take a "Hacker" to change your ip. Just a kiddie cracker lol.

we're really just feeding this guy to post more.. Honestly he's just an 8th grader punk skater kid who talks a lot of shit over the internet that wouldn't say anything to our faces IRL cause he knows he'd get his ass handed to him. And hacker? lmao what a joke. This kid probably can't even hook up his computer mouse or keyboard. let alog send pings or ddosses to other computers.. Im sure if an admin wanted to they could track this fuckas ip and post it, and someone on this forum would really know how to fuck someones computer, and gladly do so to this faggots

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Man, so many cereal people here. lol.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

lol finnaly some drama just wat i needed this week and would someone teach this kid a lesson (spam his site) 80

Why? To give him more traffic for google to pull off of, or google ads so you can make him revenue? If you want to hurt the site, just don't go.

Archived