Jump to content

Tang Band 6-1/2 Underhung Midbass Driver


NYC54

Recommended Posts

Posted

im looking into buying a set of midbass drivers and i always had my eyes on these , does anyone here know if these sound good or not im looking for tight mids

Posted

I have 2 of the neo tangbands for 40 bucks or whatever.. and they were awesome in a flower pot when gotz1lung tested them out, put about 300w to the 50w one and it sounded loud

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

I have 2 of the neo tangbands for 40 bucks or whatever.. and they were awesome in a flower pot when gotz1lung tested them out, put about 300w to the 50w one and it sounded loud

Really ? is it the same one im talking about ,

My link

Posted

no, the neo one lol

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=264-832

but i got it when it was on sale for like 38 or something

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

I havent put them in my car, but i would say mid bass only, not really vocal

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

I havent put them in my car, but i would say mid bass only, not really vocal

Thanks , i think i will order a pair they have a crazy x max

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1409 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...