Sonic Electronix

replace the fuse with 100 amp.

the wire should suffice.

you should really relocate your grounding location, the seat belt bolt isnt a true ground. i mean it is, but you could find a much better spot. somewhere actually located on the frame of the car.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

fuse size? wire size? amps? batteries? grounding points? big 3? we cant pull an answer out of thin air.

ROFL!

sorry didnt know. it a jl 1000/1 amp. with jl 4 gauge, memphis fuse block with a 150 or 175 amp fuse.. i will have to go double check tommorow, with a yellow top optima battery and a ho alternator.

Why such a big fuse >.>

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

yeah it has to do with resistance, melting the wire n whatnot. i would try finding another ground and see if that fixes the problem. JL 4awg should be able to carry the current for your 1000/1. BUT it would never hurt to upgrade to a larger wire.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

ok so the wire is melting at the fuse block because its the point of most resistance. if the wire melts before the fuse blows then the fuse is too big for the wire but it should also mean that you are pulling more current than the wire can take. that or the fuse block sucks.

go with the 2awg since you already have it. also go to BCAE1.com and click on "wire" it'll tell you everything you need to know. even if you just skip to the pics.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Like everyone already said, AND WHAT IS IN THE OWNERS MANUAL, use a MINIMUM of 4ga., and 100 AMP fuse... You're lucky you didnt burn your vehicle to the ground... The 4 ga is only recommended if you are NOT running another amplifier with your 1000/1...

The answers were right at your fingertips, try reading next time...

if everyone already said it then why are you saying it again? im NOT running another amp with my 1000/1 amp and i dont have an owners manual but thanks :) have a nice day