New computer build NEED HELP!

Another thing to check is to make sure you didn't plug a single hard drive into a raid port or it won't boot also, most newer mobo's have sata slots and sata raid slots so you have to know which ones to use. trying to run a raid with a single drive just won't work, double check all your connections and make sure you didn't put it with the raid ones.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Another thing to check is to make sure you didn't plug a single hard drive into a raid port or it won't boot also, most newer mobo's have sata slots and sata raid slots so you have to know which ones to use. trying to run a raid with a single drive just won't work, double check all your connections and make sure you didn't put it with the raid ones.

Yea i checked that i am about to borrow and PS/U keyboard and try that. See if that works

Hey you guys i just got a PS/U keyboard and disabled USB in the BIOS sense its saying USB device and STILL having problems.

Any suggestions.

I DOUBLE checked all my connections.

Reset the BIOS back

AND diabled USB devices and using a PS/U keyboard and still getting it.

so you can go into the bios and sit there as long as you want and it is fine? is the windows dvd a original or a burnt copy? you may have a bad dvd drive. do you have any old computers you could take the drive out of and put it in your new one? its possible to have a bad motherboard also they do come dead on arrival sometimes. put your hhd back to first boot and then dvd to second boot device. then boot your computer and wait for it to goto the next screen and it will say press any key to boot dvd or something similar and just hit the spacebar or wutever abd see if that works. is your dvd and hd drives sata? if so try both in a different sata on the motherboard. those have also been bad on a new board.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

so you can go into the bios and sit there as long as you want and it is fine? is the windows dvd a original or a burnt copy? you may have a bad dvd drive. do you have any old computers you could take the drive out of and put it in your new one? its possible to have a bad motherboard also they do come dead on arrival sometimes. put your hhd back to first boot and then dvd to second boot device. then boot your computer and wait for it to goto the next screen and it will say press any key to boot dvd or something similar and just hit the spacebar or wutever abd see if that works. is your dvd and hd drives sata? if so try both in a different sata on the motherboard. those have also been bad on a new board.

Its is a burnt copy. For that reason RIGHT NOW i am downloading and burning UBUNTU just to SEE if there may be something wrong.

No i dont have no old computers i could take one out of.

i HOPE that i dont have a bad motherboard

Yea the drives are both SATA and i have already switched that sata from 4 and 5 to 1 and 2

EDIT: Yea i can go into the BIOS and sit there for the rest of the night if i wanted

Edited by jeyrapboy

im gonna say you might have a bad windows cd. but i have had a similar problem and it was the dvd drive. it would start installing and then it would error out. i tried every windows there was and no matter wut it had the error. if you cant figure it out maybe goto walmart or best buy and get the cheapest dvd drive they have to rule out the drive. if it does the same thing take it back and say you got the wrong one and you want your money back.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

The worst thing about building a new computer is not having an older one with confirmed working parts to exchange with, had that happen to me on my first pc build some years back. try taking all the ram out and put 1 stick back and try that and see what happens, you can try the others the same way in case one or more is bad. It's just a matter of swapping things in and out till it works.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

The worst thing about building a new computer is not having an older one with confirmed working parts to exchange with, had that happen to me on my first pc build some years back. try taking all the ram out and put 1 stick back and try that and see what happens, you can try the others the same way in case one or more is bad. It's just a matter of swapping things in and out till it works.

Yea ill try that. I was talking to my friend and he said that is MAY have to update my BIOS. BUT in order to do that i NEED a OS on it.

ALSO i am buring Ubuntu onto a disk now and trying that. He said that if it works it MAY be my disk that i am using.

you do not need a os on it to update the bios but i will not get into that since its a little harder.

edit: read this http://www.paralaptop.com/laptop-tips/fixing-windows-7-installation-problems.html

just also read that most of the time the error your getting is usually caused by either bad hd or bad cables. they say it can be a dvd drive issue to. unplug all usb devices if you didnt already

edit: wut speed are you burning your dvd at for windows. you are prolly corrupting your windows. burn it at 4x and it may work. that is another thing i just read is that corrupt windows dvd will do that

people are report that the issue was in fact a corrupt windows install on there dvd. burn the same windows over again on the slowest setting you can and just wait. if it works it will be worth it

Edited by Loudcivic

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...