4 Pints of A+B Speaker epoxy

Selling these 2 sets of 4 pints of A+B black, and clear epoxy used for speaker building

They go for about $49 per set, hold up well to high temp, better than CA, not as fast, but hard in 5mins

I use this stuff all the time as of 4 months ago.

I just purchased more than I expected, it will be a long time before I use my stash of this stuff.

http://www.globaladhesives.net/epoxy_and_structural.htm

DSCN2889.jpg

DSCN2890.jpg

DSCN2891.jpg

Selling for $100 shipped I wont go much lower, so dont ask, but I need these gone

These are brand new, un opened

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

wow. i remember something about no trades but i have to ask. Interested in trading 1 set for a couple spools of Kester Sn50Pb50? Iirc the Kester is about 25 a spool and the best solder you can get for building.

Edited by resko1

04 Chrysler Sebring

Stinger

C&D Technologies

Alpine

Infinity/cdt

Zapco

TC Sounds custom subs

Yeah, looking for cash on this one specifically

I need the money to go towards registration, and coils

NO one is buying anything lately :(

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Bump

This epoxy can be used for anything

Even use a spreader over fiberglass/cf/kevlar, and get your own unique design going on

sundown.jpg

plastic squeeze bottles?

I can sell them that way ;) haha

Maybe I should do that. I actually have 4 kits, shows is just 2 kits

sundown.jpg

I know what your talking about. I usually buy that stuff for my spider landings in my 2" coil subs, or rubber surrounds

That glue doesn't stand as high of temp or as strong as this. Ive compared the 2

But the better stuff is of course 2 to 3 times more expensive

sundown.jpg