Custom built 10" sub for sale

Up for sale is a custom built 10 sub. It uses a DC Level 3 motor and has dual 1 ohm coils. Unfortunately my DMM shot craps and I cant get a reading on the coils. It just had a fresh recone and has never seen power. The sub was built and reconed by ssackett here on the forum.

I didnt get any T/S parameters when I bought it, but was told it should work well off 650-1000 watts in 1.5 cubes tuned to 30-35hz.

Before I blew this sub (user error) I was running it in about .8 cubes sealed off 600 watts and it was insane. Onto the pics:

100_34231600x1200.jpg

100_34201600x1200.jpg

100_34211600x1200.jpg

If anyone wants, I can get some videos of it in action, but I won't have time until this weekend.

Im looking for $130 shipped to the lower 48 ONLY. About the only trades I'm looking for is a "beefy" 10, something along the lines of a Sundown SA10, IA Lethal Injection, etc.

If anyone wants, I can get some videos of it in action, but I won't have time until this weekend.

If you dont mind getting some videos. I may take this off your hands.

Up for sale is a custom built 10” sub. It uses a DC Level 3 motor and has dual 1 ohm coils. Unfortunately my DMM shot craps and I can’t get a reading on the coils. It just had a fresh recone and has never seen power. The sub was built and reconed by ssackett here on the forum.

I didn’t get any T/S parameters when I bought it, but was told it should work well off 650-1000 watts in 1.5 cubes tuned to 30-35hz.

Before I blew this sub (user error) I was running it in about .8 cubes sealed off 600 watts and it was insane. Onto the pics:

100_34231600x1200.jpg

100_34201600x1200.jpg

100_34211600x1200.jpg

I’m looking for $130 shipped to the lower 48 ONLY. About the only trades I'm looking for is a "beefy" 10, something along the lines of a Sundown SA10, IA Lethal Injection, etc.

That is correct. In the proper install this sub will take 1000wrms daily. It will handle more power thermally then a SA10 or Lethal Injection if anyone has one and they want to upgrade and trade the OP for his LVL3. GLWS or trade. This is a D1 sub btw.

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

That is correct. In the proper install this sub will take 1000wrms daily. It will handle more power thermally then a SA10 or Lethal Injection if anyone has one and they want to upgrade and trade the OP for his LVL3. GLWS or trade. This is a D1 sub btw.

Thanks, Scott. The sub is awesome.

Just to add, this box is 1.25 cubes tuned to 30hz and the sub is getting 600 watts.

Edit: Also to add, this sub worked really well sealed too. Hit very hard and got really loud in a small sealed box off 600 watts.

Do you have vids on youtube?

They are up in one of my earlier posts. There's four of them. If you can't get them to work, let me know.

Archived