How creative are you at making money??

So, I work at a library where I go to school. Well we have this big book sale every semester and its usually about a good 1-2k books. I am currently the only one that has the right mind to actually think, mmm maybe there are some rare and unique books in these stacks. Last year I made around $1,500-$1,800 cant rem exact numbers. One major find was sigmund freud collection of 24volumes they were selling for about $10, made $1,000 off those on ebay. Right now I have a box put to the side at work that im bringing home, total worth of books is around $1,500 and are all listen on amazon right now. (they are old world war 2 documentation of the war, blood project is one, and something else. signed book that has only 500 copies made, some medical books, some old rare book with journal entries.)

so since im making a solid $1,500 each sem on getting books from my work, that means im making an extra $6,000 of shit books they they sellf for $1-$3 bucks. When pep ask why i get so many, I just tell them I have a collection of medical books or I get them for friends.

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

so you're stealing books from your library? oh you said you buy them, carry on :lol:

lol we sell them, in a book sale that is inside for about 3 months. I get first dibs on all books so i look threw them as soon as we put them out. so i can get all the good books first. I pay for them, since i have them in a box its obvious that Im taking allot of books. we eventually have them for free to just get rid of them, thats when i take a shit load. and sometimes bf they are free, i may slip 3-5 in my bookbag on diff nights.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

When I was at the local community college, I did people's work for them and got paid well. You wouldn't believe how many people struggle to use a computer or are just too lazy to their work. It was usually a whole semester worth of work and I got paid $100 for every job I did like that. I took me about 2 days. I need to go back and make more money. I've also thought about working street corner.....chicks only :santa:

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX