help with box design

Cool, me too.

Err...

What subs?

What vehicle?

How much power?

Maximum dimensions?

Pretty sure the loudest design possible for 2 15's ported is if you take a wheelbarrow and fill it with concrete then hollow out a pocket for 2 15's to fire into. Stick the mic in the pocket and you'll do like a 175.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Cool, me too.

Err...

What subs?

What vehicle?

How much power?

Maximum dimensions?

Pretty sure the loudest design possible for 2 15's ported is if you take a wheelbarrow and fill it with concrete then hollow out a pocket for 2 15's to fire into. Stick the mic in the pocket and you'll do like a 175.

Someone doesn't understand soundwaves and phase/time alignment...

OP. get tores calculator, go for 8 cubes AFTER displacment, 30-35 hz, 12-16 cubic inches of port. Tailor the size to the area you have to work with.

Someone doesn't understand soundwaves and phase/time alignment...

OP. get tores calculator, go for 8 cubes AFTER displacment, 30-35 hz, 12-16 cubic inches of port. Tailor the size to the area you have to work with.

I'm sorry, but this is the SPL forum which makes your advice fucking dumb. 30-35hz? What if his car is a Panda or CRX and peaks at like 74hz?

12-16 inches per cube, wtf is this, generic box day?

If it's a DD sub it'll want like 20 inches per cube

If it's an Atomic it'll want somewhere around fuck-all.5 inches, using aeroports.

It happens to be 2x Fi BL 15s so I have no idea what it'll want since I've never used them, but as this is an SPL forum and he wants the loudest possible, not some kinda loud daily beater box, I'm not going to throw out some generic suggestion.

/rant.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!