BeachJoshua Posted October 8, 2010 Report Posted October 8, 2010 It's his cache files... I almost want to guarantee it. | S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s | SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars
AudioMasterKing Posted October 10, 2010 Author Report Posted October 10, 2010 It's his cache files... I almost want to guarantee it. My cache??
AudioMasterKing Posted October 10, 2010 Author Report Posted October 10, 2010 Hey guys could u plz email me with ur answers to my problem?? Like about how to change ur ip and stuff.. So when I'm at home i can check my email and be able to possibly fix my problem. My email is [email protected] , thanks in advance!
sphinxbccp Posted October 10, 2010 Report Posted October 10, 2010 I'm not computer savvy at all but something like this happened to me before, all i had to do was clear all the data from my browser (cookies, personal data, browsing data, etc.) and then do a disk clean up on my computer, then it worked fine. Only bad thing is you lose all your recent searches and auto passwords if you use them. Dont know if this will help but worth a try Build log: Click Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/ 03 Chevy Blazer - IPad Air 2 - ALPINE Head Unit - 4 DC XL 18s - 2 DC 3.5k - ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP - 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs - DC 175.4 - DC HO Alt - D3400 - 4 XP3000s - KNU 0ga - 60 SqFt Damp Pro Lots more...
Sanitarium Posted October 10, 2010 Report Posted October 10, 2010 you wouldn't happen to busing one of those open source google chrome browsers at home would you?
AudioMasterKing Posted October 10, 2010 Author Report Posted October 10, 2010 I use google chrome if that helps?? Iv tried Internet explore and I believe Iv tried firefox and it's still not workin..
Sanitarium Posted October 10, 2010 Report Posted October 10, 2010 I use google chrome if that helps?? Iv tried Internet explore and I believe Iv tried firefox and it's still not workin.. reset your IP and stop using chrome, ~some~ builds of it does something funky with the packets that this site isn't configured to accept and ip bans you server side thinking you're trying to hack. (had this happen when using an open source clone of google chrome). Either update chrome if their's an update available, or use firefox.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.