Jump to content

i need some 4x6 and 6 3/4, anyone wanna help?


bigaltexas

Recommended Posts

Posted

got some 6x9's in my silverado, but none of the speakers in the doors are hooked up, or they are just missing. so im going to run wires if they arent already hooked up and get some good speakers. but i need yalls advice. i just want the best speaker that will be loud and clear. and ill also need some good tweeters if someone could point me in the right direction.

but for the 4x6 ive been looking at

Soundstream RBT.462

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_23995_Soundstream+RBT.462.html

Rockford Fosgate Power T1462

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_19506_Rockford+Fosgate+Power+T1462.html

Soundstream SST4.6

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5472_Soundstream+SST4.6.html

JBL GTO6428 (GTO-6428)

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17733_JBL+GTO6428+-GTO-6428-.html

i think i like the soundsteam sst4.6 the best. but yall tell me what yall think or recommend something else if youd like

and for the 6 3/4

Kenwood eXcelon KFC-X173

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22940_Kenwood+eXcelon+KFC-X173.html

Kicker KS65 (055KS65)

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5376_Kicker+KS65+-055KS65-.html

JL Audio C2-650x

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17349_JL+Audio+C2-650x.html

i dont know what ones. none have really caught my eye so could yall point me in the right direction for some good ones. thank yall

Posted

I have the fosgate power t1462's and they sound pretty good, and i've been running way over rated power to them for a long time now, and they still haven't blown. I would def recommend them.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

Posted

I have the fosgate power t1462's and they sound pretty good, and i've been running way over rated power to them for a long time now, and they still haven't blown. I would def recommend them.

thanks man. a lot of people wrote reviews that they are good, so i will probably get those.

you know of any good 6 3/4? and how many watts are you pushing to each rockford?

Posted

I've been running 75 watts rms to them give or take a few watts.I've had them for right around 8 months and haven't had a problem. I have a 00' 2 dr blazer, and i had to do a little triming in the dash to get them to fit right. As for 6 3/4's out of your list I've heard the kickers and the jl's and i would go with the jl's. There are a lot of other good brands to look at to. and for that price you could get a component set if thats something you would be interested in.

I have the 4x6's set to not play under 150 hz. They def are not made to play bass. If you are having them run full range, i would def run rated or less than rated power to them.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...