Cant believe no one else made one yet?

My skins won ugly today...but I shall say with a Dallas loss and a skins win...this is a great day in fooseball :D

hellyeah.jpg

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Not only did we win, the aints lost to the cards whom we beat 41-7 :) Which put us at the top the division.

Yeah talk about going from sugar to shit in a hurry! Looks like winning the NFC south is a lock this year for the dirty birds if they can keep Turner and Snelling healthy.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Yeah talk about going from sugar to shit in a hurry! Looks like winning the NFC south is a lock this year for the dirty birds if they can keep Turner and Snelling healthy.

Ehh. I'd like some better play calling on the offensive side. Whats his name mularsky or something? Not feeling him. Our defense is looking tough though.

Ehh. I'd like some better play calling on the offensive side. Whats his name mularsky or something? Not feeling him. Our defense is looking tough though.

Mike Malarky, I'm actually impressed with the offensive calling this year. I always think its best to go for it on 4th and short and they get it about 70% of the time. With Gonzalaz in there they always have a go-to guy. They never had that before. Glad to see Brian Finneran getting some action as well.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Mike Malarky, I'm actually impressed with the offensive calling this year. I always think its best to go for it on 4th and short and they get it about 70% of the time. With Gonzalaz in there they always have a go-to guy. They never had that before. Glad to see Brian Finneran getting some action as well.

I like 4th downs. Love em. I hate getting a fumble in browns territory and going 3 and out. I hate driving down into the redzone in the first half 3 times and getting 3 field goals attempts. Finns is playing well. And Roddy White is just too much lol. Are you going to any games this year?

Yeah I go to atleast one every year. I wanted to go when they play the Bengals but I dont have to funds right now. Might try to make the Green Bay game though. I was there when they played Chicago and they kicked the field goal at the last second to win. That was the best one so far.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg