Sonic Electronix

Aero ports outside the enclosure

I'm buliding a single 12 sub enclosure and running a single 4 inch aeroport. due to space restrictions it's necessary to have about 50% of the aeroport outside of the box.

are there any ill effects to this? the only time i really see it is on burp boxes

Alpine F1 Status

DD CS6.5 x2 Front Stage

DD 9512H

DD M4a @ 2 ohm

DD S2b @ 8 ohm per channel

I run high ohn loads for MASSIVE headroom and cleaner SQ

270amp alt

D2400 up front

D3100 x2 batter in back

No ill effects I can think of, you will just have to count half the volume of the port as space taken up in the box

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

No ill effects I can think of, you will just have to count half the volume of the port as space taken up in the box

x2.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived