Sonic Electronix

Oh, I'm not saying you can't do it, I'm saying that unless there is some huge black spot on the board or something obvious like that, you'll need a o-scope and a bunch of know-how on fixing amps. Is it still under warranty?

There wasn't no black spot that I could see. Too bad I don't have access to a oscope :(

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

There wasn't no black spot that I could see. Too bad I don't have access to a oscope :(

Even if you had one, you'd still need to know what to look for. I'd just send it off to someone who fixes amps.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Even if you had one, you'd still need to know what to look for. I'd just send it off to someone who fixes amps.

Well if I got that crossover I mentioned you think my problem will go away?

Rest In Peace mother.

Yeah, it would, but it is better to just get the amp fixed if it is faulty, that way it can be used without that thing and it will have a better resale value.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

Yeah, it would, but it is better to just get the amp fixed if it is faulty, that way it can be used without that thing and it will have a better resale value.

Eh the amp was 160 bucks and I'm not even sure who I could contact who fixes amps lol.

Rest In Peace mother.

dude you must have it on the full or the high pass filter on....check again for the low pass..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

dude you must have it on the full or the high pass filter on....check again for the low pass..

By the looks of pictures of it, there isn't one...

EDIT: A switch that is, it seems to be only low pass

Edited by bassl0va