10" Chrome speaker frames and Cones - Brand new

I have 4- 10" chrome frames accepts the common 8" 7.5" 6.5" spider landings. Terminals need to be drilled out, I will drill out for another $5 for all 4 frames

I also have spiders, terminals, cones, whatever you want pretty much...

these 4- frames $100 shipped

$20 extra 4- new gaskets

$5 drilled for terminals

$10 matching chrome terminals

DSCN2901.jpg

DSCN2902.jpg

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Or Chrome 10" DD

DSCN2421.jpg

DSCN2422.jpg

DSCN2028.jpg

DSCN2029.jpg

They make any sub look sexxii

;)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

forgot to mention, I have some tall surround cones to go with these

DSCN2903.jpg

DSCN2904.jpg

$12 each cone

tall foam surround, long throw, light

sundown.jpg

how manny cone's you have

MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio

97 Z71 sierra

8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system

2000 malibu

1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress

My YouTube

100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there

[topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]

rps20121104_200858.jpgSDC11631-1.jpg

I have about 6 of the cones left, just sold 2

I need to do a recount- on the safe side, I have enough cones, spiders, and coils for these frames, on a nice beefy motor

The coils I have are 8 layer quad 1ohm and matched all together make a killer 10" sub

sundown.jpg

those are sweet lookin', don't suppose you have 2 of those in 15" do ya?

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

can u make some sort of passive radiator for like sq guys or w/e

and u got anything i can refoam a jl wo 10, and 12 with or recone em? they sounded real good but the shit foam surround sucked and started peeling and then my nefew filled the vc gap full of elmers glue when i was trying to fix it, it still works but i unno

and how u comeing along with those mtx 8000's? ied love to keep the mtx look just have new parts in it

the vc's are still in good or great condition but the tinsels are shit, can u desolder them and prolly swap it out with a new spider with woven leads in it?

dunno if that possable tho, i asked mtx and they said they didn't want to, just wanted me to trade em in for something else, i said fuk it and kept wangin on em

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Berto?

I get the coils tomorrow.. I thought today, but the company lags sending me stuff since I I order like $100 in parts at a time usually.

I have W0 cones for the 10"

poly cone, foam surround

sundown.jpg

Berto?

I get the coils tomorrow.. I thought today, but the company lags sending me stuff since I I order like $100 in parts at a time usually.

I have W0 cones for the 10"

poly cone, foam surround

That wasn't me, but I get a free update thanks to him.

:woot:

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k