Jump to content

I have found EXOcontralto's Van!


Recommended Posts

Posted

He has been on there for a while, good job regardless.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

haha i always laugh when i see that, Bruce lawl

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Posted

Nice, Ive seen his van far before most of you guys have :)

The van dont look like that anymore...

Just sayin

please... tell us more

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted

so he dropped his modded DAT 2500 & the AA 18" he had? :o

I was kind of mad when I saw that he dropped the mayhem

Proud owner of a 1982 Mercedes 300D TurboDiesel



Xbox GT - SMD Basshead



Ounhjip.png

Posted

I was kind of mad when I saw that he dropped the mayhem

yeah i know, that system was BEAST!

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 459 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...