Sundown Audio

Need Amp Help (Wiring and Tuning)

Carroot1

uhh turn the gain down on the remote. simple as that. i honestly think you would know this.

yes, thats what i do when it happens but i dont like doing that for each song so im wondering if theirs a way to set it so it doesnt come on at all.

mJzD9.png

most people set their subsonic to 10hz below tuning frequency.. but its all preference

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

yes, thats what i do when it happens but i dont like doing that for each song so im wondering if theirs a way to set it so it doesnt come on at all.

if you dont like adjusting certain things every once in a while then theres no point in having an audio system IMO. do what i said, problem solved.

if you dont like adjusting certain things every once in a while then theres no point in having an audio system IMO. do what i said, problem solved.

i think your taking it the wrong way, i dont mind adjusting every once in a while but its ever song is different. Sorry if i made it sound offensive i love my system just need to fine tune it some more

mJzD9.png

Here's a fun frommers fact. Audioque remote knobs are your bass boost. Not gain. If you want to use it turn a song on that plays a lot of ranges of bass and turn the remote all the way up (to the left) and then slowly turn your gain up. Once you see the clip light flash at all back off just barely. If it's not loud enough you just have to get bigger shit! Ha. Oh. This is assuming you actually are running a audioque amp. I'm on mobile so can't see your sig

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

so your saying my HU puts out 2v so I would set my amp to 2v?

That is not correct. Setting your amp to your hu pre out voltage is not how you set your gains. Read the sticky in the amplifier section for the proper way to do it.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Here's a fun frommers fact. Audioque remote knobs are your bass boost. Not gain. If you want to use it turn a song on that plays a lot of ranges of bass and turn the remote all the way up (to the left) and then slowly turn your gain up. Once you see the clip light flash at all back off just barely. If it's not loud enough you just have to get bigger shit! Ha. Oh. This is assuming you actually are running a audioque amp. I'm on mobile so can't see your sig

audioque remote knobs are gain knobs...not bass boost.

but seriously carroot, just leave everything the way it is and just change the volume with the knob. its the reason its there.

audioque remote knobs are gain knobs...not bass boost.

Yea i thought so alright thanks for the advice! Will do

but seriously carroot, just leave everything the way it is and just change the volume with the knob. its the reason its there.

mJzD9.png