Sonic Electronix

Well yeah I have 1 10 and most people think I have 2 12's or something and I consider it more of a wow factor because there big and no one around here has any 15s.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

4 10s would be cooler then 2 15s. With 2 15s you'll have quite a bit more cone area though.

im not concerned with hair tricks just yet i just want something people don't expect and every one expects 15's to be loud but whos going think 4 10's are going to be loud as hell, specially in a sleeper where they cant see it. most pple are going to be like " wtf, who is that" you kno? plus i kinda like the idea of 4 10's gettin loud as hell and low and showin people what they can actually do. im getting tired of everyone i try to talk to about car audio telling me 10's cant get low and are only good for tight bass i want to show people whats actually up with them. plus its a sleeper build it can only get bigger and louder

Edited by teddy9090

I'm not dissin 10s I have 1 and people think I have 2 12s or 15s it's loud as fuck and gets real low.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

tl;dr

But from the last few posts, go with 4 10s since you seem to be stuck with that already. I mean, that's what I'm gonna be doing FTW.

2 15's have more cone area than 4 10's? Hmmm....

you try doing the math or did you just do 4x10?

15": 7.5x7.5x3.14= 176

two 10"s: 5x5x3.14= 78x2= 156

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.