Hey fellas I'm taking my truck to get air bags tomorrow, but I have a question in regards to what bags to get. The installer told me that he would use 2700 pound bags because of the system. Is there any brands of bags that aren't ridiculously expensive that would be able to take the weight in my truck. The truck has 14 3100s and about like 500 pounds worth of equipment. I'm hoping to get it to lay frame with some 28s on there. I just don't want to mess up my truck any suggestions?

If it doesn't make sense sorry I'm on my phone

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Firestone are cheap, Contitech arnt bad either.

You my friend of allot of cutting to do ahead of you, to lay out on 28's

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Firestone are cheap, Contitech arnt bad either.

You my friend of allot of cutting to do ahead of you, to lay out on 28's

i talked to the guy and have seen his work its ledgit. i know its not going to be easy but it is going to be c-notched.

thanks man ill look into them appreciate it.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

There is nothing prettier than a SUV sitting on the ground with big rims shining. Any idea what size tank you're gonna need?

its not going to be easy to fit tanks under the truck because there is 10 d3100s where the spair tire was. so there will be a 9 gallon and a 3 gallon and 4 viair 480 compressors. should be nice to see that thing pancaked. im actually talking to a rim company and could possibly get 30s but 28s are happening forsure since they stold my 26s

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I want to buy a tahoe and air bagging is something I'm interested in. I've seen nice kits with 5 gallon tanks, but that's probably not enough for a hoe with a big stereo? How big is your system?

its not done yet 4 18 smds 8 3500s 3 200.4s its a work in progress. hopefully shes done in a few months dont have alot of funds.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg