faceass69 Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 Ok I recently got 2 sets (4) Kenwook 6x9's rated @ 500 watts max each. I also have from my previous set up a RF T-1000bd and a RF T-500.2 power series amps. The t500 has one channel burned but works perfect bridged. My question is are these amps too strong for these mids? I eas thinking of using the t500 bridged on all four. I also have two sets (4) kenwood 1" tweeters rated @ 280 watts max. Is a RF P400.2 good for these components. I'm thinking they are. Any input on the subject? 1983 Olds Ninety Eight 2 Door Coupe ****CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION****
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 So you have 4 6x9's and 4 tweeters? You want to bridge the 4 6x9s to the 500.2 and run the tweeters on the 400.2 If your asking will it work? YES KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
faceass69 Posted October 16, 2010 Author Report Posted October 16, 2010 yes 1983 Olds Ninety Eight 2 Door Coupe ****CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION****
faceass69 Posted October 16, 2010 Author Report Posted October 16, 2010 yeah i was calculating it in my head and figured it would. Im on the look out for an 18" sub but wanna stay in the $500 max price range. Any suggestions? 1983 Olds Ninety Eight 2 Door Coupe ****CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION****
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 DC or Fi/AA What level or model will depend on the amount of power you are running of course. Also those two subs are the most common on this site and within the Car Audio SPL scene. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.