Second Skin Audio

Need help with my 15" L5 / zx750.1

under 75 bucks i would say for every thing you need

Ah ok, not too bad. I'll read up on building, thanks.

One more quick question for you, or any kicker guys out there. I friend is offering to trade me his 2 CVR12's (4Ohm) in a ported box: 3k73p63la5O15Q35T2aa7f45ade401d191398.jpg

is that a good trade? before i start working on a box for the L5

Memphis PR 12's

Kicker zx750.1

Memphis PR 6x9's

Pioneer 5.25's

Planet Audio 3004

Kenwood KDC345

Ah ok, not too bad. I'll read up on building, thanks.

One more quick question for you, or any kicker guys out there. I friend is offering to trade me his 2 CVR12's (4Ohm) in a ported box: 3k73p63la5O15Q35T2aa7f45ade401d191398.jpg

is that a good trade? before i start working on a box for the L5

cvrs are entry level subs. so i would say no

in the right box the single l5 should put out more than the cvrs i think anyways

That's what I was thinking. The thing i'm wondering is about the range of sound I can get. CVR's have a frequency response of 25-500, and the L5 has a f.r. of 18-100. Not totally sure what this means, but I'm guessing that the L5 hits lower notes good, but doesn't his relatively high notes? Not sure. Again, this might go back to the frequency not not working on my amp.

Memphis PR 12's

Kicker zx750.1

Memphis PR 6x9's

Pioneer 5.25's

Planet Audio 3004

Kenwood KDC345

the cvrs will have better sq than the l5 but the l5 will hammer harder so it depends what you want too

Either would be louder in a custom built box, my buddy used to have a box like the one the CVR's in the pic are in IIRC it was tuned to like 46Hz or something.....

Anyways to the OP, where do you live? Maybe there is another member on here near that could help you out with a box

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Either would be louder in a custom built box, my buddy used to have a box like the one the CVR's in the pic are in IIRC it was tuned to like 46Hz or something.....

Anyways to the OP, where do you live? Maybe there is another member on here near that could help you out with a box

Charleston, South Carolina... I know a guy who knows a guy in Myrtle Beach, I might have to get a hold of him.

Memphis PR 12's

Kicker zx750.1

Memphis PR 6x9's

Pioneer 5.25's

Planet Audio 3004

Kenwood KDC345