Sonic Electronix

What's a good deadener to put in the trunk?

why half ass it?

if youre going to do work in the trunk i would definitely recommend fatmat. great product, cheap, and 100sq ft is way more than enough for your trunk. secondskin is top notch if you have the money. if not, and your equipment is not the normal run of the mill 12" subs and 1000watts rattletrap is incredible.

weather stripping helps a lot, its not half ass either never said you didnt have to add deadner i have deadner and weather stripping. The weather stripping stops the trunk from vibrating and banging against the other metal. Give it a try see if you like it, if you dont take it off its a hell lot easier to take that off then deadner imo

this stuff http://www.12volt-travel.com/34-x-8-sponge-rubber-weather-stripping-hidensity-tape-p-7204.html?zenid=1a20cf11ad227ac8475c369868a6f7f1

Edited by Carroot1
mJzD9.png

please explain to me how it is not halfassing it. yes, ive tried it to do my own review and thoughts on the process. does it help? yes. does it help much? not in my opinion. and if youre going to deaden the trunk or any part of the vehicle for that matter, why not just do it properly while youre in there?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?