Show us your clean wiring!

OP i like the way those terminals on the box look for your sub. and King the pic where you showed all the wires on the floor right above your deadening, those clamps that held the wire did they have a sticky bottom or did you screw them into the floor of the car?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

IMG_0790.jpg

looked pretty clean. but everyone said that wasnt loud because i wasnt letting air flow so i had to risk clean looks to let more air thru lol went from ^^ to

Photo0131.jpg

did get louder though. so kinda worth it i guess :pardon:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i guess i can tighten down my screw enough to hold the wire

and about that wrap, is it kinda like that heat shrink tape stuff?

oh, and it looks like ur remote wire goes to a relay and then to the amps, does this work better? i was gunna make a small amp rack for both my amps and put a cover over it but was gunna run a fan inline for it even tho both of em have built in fans

soon will have a super clean setup, now to figure out if my buddy wants to keep his rf punch hx2 15's or not, will 800rms or more be good enough for 2 rf punch hx2 15 d2's? im gunna have em sealed to save on space for carseat and what knot

oh, i was debateing on drilling a hole threw my cubby hole pocket thing and running my 0guage ground str8 to the frame, whats the difference between this, and getting a cheap 0guage kit and running it str8 to front battery neg, and where i normally have it where the seat belt bolts to, paint sanded down to metal?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

OP i like the way those terminals on the box look for your sub. and King the pic where you showed all the wires on the floor right above your deadening, those clamps that held the wire did they have a sticky bottom or did you screw them into the floor of the car?

They are little 1x1" self sticking squares. They will stick to the damp pro, but not the LLP. I had to hot glue those. You can find them in the electrical section at HD by the bag.

012-2.jpg

For screwing into the floor of the car I like to do threaded inserts. this allows ya to have everything bolted down to the car.

068.jpg

073.jpg

077.jpg

079.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

haha, bill do the super clean work

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

haha, bill do the super clean work

Thanks!

Without a complete system to finish up on, I have plenty of time to tweak on the hidden stuff and hone muh skillz

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

hey bill, where u get those things where u put plugs in the floor kinda like pop rivits? that looks cool

I'm also curious exactly what there are and where you get them. I'm assuming they're held in with rivets? Super clean stuff Bill, inspiration to make mine clean.

Edit, I'm also wondering if you know the brand or what those sticky pads are called exactly. I don't know where, "HD by the bag" is. :pardon:

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Archived