araarin Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 I have a 92 lexus sc 400(coupe)right now i have 4 dc lvl 3 15's in a wall for mids and highs i have 2 sets of rf t1652 1 set of jl 6.5 componets and 1 set of pioneer 6.5 in the doors I want to do something with the A pillars I looked at a set of pyle super tweeters and some 4" diamond audio would those tweeters sound like shit or do yall think thats to many speakers and i want to run 1 amp will this overload the amp?
Rogers Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 Old thread but I must say. Diamond>pyle any day.... diamond makes some very nice equipment http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774 93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled 2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's 3 Kinetik Hc2000's Dual 200amp alts. you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?
dwright27 Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 Old thread but I must say. Diamond>pyle any day.... diamond makes some very nice equipment diamond hex = sex ... we are thinking about picking them up edit: i hate those effing super tweeters, florida doors sound so harsh. there is only 2 or 3 people who have "florida" doors that i like the sound of. step harris' van, Crickets malibu. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
DC-Derrick Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 I run audiopipe super tweeters in my car and I love mine... Dunno if they sound harsh can ask dwright he heard them
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.