Broken sub

Ok I hear great stuff about fi's customer service but im not seein it. I recieved a broken sub and ive emailed a few times and no ones tried to help me send it back or get a new piece to fix my problem. It would be nice for someone to call at your convenience because im sick of this emailing crap.

whats broken?

Someone I know had a sub with broken posts (probably from shipping) and last I heard Fi offered to send him new posts or repair it for him (but shipping would suck).

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I dont know exactly what its called but its were the wires connect to a sub. It wasnt a shipping mistake i dont think because both are broken. It looks like they were screwed in to far and cracked. This is pissing me off and I aint paying for shit that they screwed up.

Haven't got anything about this from you?

Email me with your name and order number. Nick " at " ficaraudio.com

We'll get you taken care of...We've had a couple peoples terminals get broken over the past few weeks and I thought we had everybody taken care of, I guess not.

It happens..email me!

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Ya mine broke almost new. They are AA though, imagine it's the same post......

I had to beg for any service and yes I emailed nick a few times nada, my dealer was the people to call.....

ya AA gave someone a new post at ces to give to me. Which I never got! Even if i did.......

I believe that you have to solder the tinsel with a new post. Good luck with that, its not a single. Least on my mayhems, yours may be different.

Get some thin wire and put it where the clip goes, until u recone..... Then hope they'll still give us the posts when we buy the recone.

This is just me experience in the past, that being said they are great subs

Sorry when I pay 650 buxs for a sub I expect better service, I'll stick with DD! Their posts don't break!

I could fuckin do it if I had another damn post! All i want now is my money back i go buy another damn brand without shitty customer service.

Definitely don't have crappy customer service. Relax. I've emailed you back you will get taken care of.

We go through tens of thousands of terminals a year...it is completely normal to have some that are simply flawed, that's part of manufacturing.

Sac - If a dealer does not take care of you there is not much I can do.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

We go through tens of thousands of terminals a year...it is completely normal to have some that are simply flawed, that's part of manufacturing.

Sac - If a dealer does not take care of you there is not much I can do.

My dealer is 250 miles away, if I wanna take them there they probably would fix for free but my wire works fine!

However a pair of recones and 4 posts to replace mine would be fine...

Can those be sold to me direct? Or is it back 2 my dealer 250 miles away?

Edited by sactownstang