4-18" DC AUDIO WOOFERS

I have 2-Level 4 Dual 2ohm DC Audio 18" Woofers in Mint Condition...1000 Watts RMS/2000 Watts Peak, Double Stacked Motors with 3" VC's---They were in My Burban for about a year which is garaged and driven 4-5 times a year. They NEVER saw a clipped signal, Never used for Competition and Never One-Note-Wonder Burped. I babied Them!

Listened to Slow Jams and Santana Mostly and on Occasion let the guy with the two 12's next to me know what I had...Only reason for selling is I like my 3rd seat back in my Burban and going back to 12's (DC Audio Of Course)

I'm willing to sell 1 or 2 together which would include the custom made Birch Enclosure designed by James (48X48X23) tuned to the 30's for Music...Fits perfectly in the rear of a Burban or Astro van with no 3rd row and is well below the window line.

So....Buy:

1=$250 + Shipping

2=$420 + Shipping and you get the box if your local.

Prices are Firm, Cash only and Local pickup or Shipped....If you want them shipped YOU pay ALL shipping costs including my cost to have boxes sent to me direct from DC Audio

IMG_3385.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3379.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg

IMG_3386.jpg

Business keeps me off of the Internet most of the time so hitting me on [email protected] is the best way to contact me.dirol.gif

Ok...I'm now willing to ship these just to clear out my garage. Just so you know, its $45 for Rusty (Ana actually) to ship me 2 empty 18" boxes so I can ship these correctly.

So I'll do $420 + whatever it cost to ship to you....Poorboy I got some crazy calculation to ship to you so maybe you can figure it out

I'm at 95337-Manteca,Ca

Local Pickup is still prefered and I'm in a real "deal makin" mood so throw an offer....dirol.gif

why not just get styrofoam and a box? lol, 450 SHIPPED for both woofers?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived